Pamela Hattem joined Dughi, Hewit & Domalewski in 1992. She is a partner responsible for malpractice insurance accounts. She learned litigation and trial techniques on the front lines of the legal profession as a public defender and then a prosecutor in Boston. She is a fierce advocate and litigator for her clients in matters involving professional liability defense.
Ms. Hattem has served as a member of the Boards of Trustees for Parents and Childrens Services in Boston, The Wardlaw-Hartridge School and Friends of the Plainfield (NJ) Public Library and as a member of the Vestry of Grace Episcopal Church in Plainfield.
- Trial Attorney/Senior Trial Attorney, Committee for Public Counsel Services, 1976-1983
- Senior Trial Attorney, Middlesex County (Massachusetts) District Attorney’s Office, 1983-1985
- Senior Trial Attorney, Committee for Public Counsel Services, 1985-1988
- J.D., Suffolk University, 1976
- B.A., Regis College, 1967