Commercial and Complex Civil Litigation
The attorneys at Dughi, Hewit & Domalewski have a demonstrated track record of success in handling even the most complex business litigation. Frequently, business litigation involves disputes over complex facts and issues and requires lawyers who are able to analyze large volumes of documents and information in short time periods and to distill them into tight, persuasive stories that can be easily understood by judges, juries or arbitrators. The attorneys at Dughi, Hewit & Domalewski have mastered the ability to meet this need in the legal marketplace and have routinely handled important cases for our business clients when the stakes are high, the pressure is on and there is no margin for error.
Our commercial litigation team thrives under pressure and places a premium on effective client communication. The team typically begins by investigating and establishing a command of the critical facts and legal issues, and then works with our clients to develop a litigation plan and strategy that is consistent with our clients’ objectives and financial parameters. With our time-tested approach and proven track record of success, it’s no wonder that the general counsel of many businesses turn to DH&D when extraordinary trial and litigation skills are needed.
Our business litigation practice areas include the following kinds of cases:
- Commercial and contract disputes
- Directors and officers liability
- Employment disputes
- Construction lien, litigation and arbitration
- Errors and omissions liability
- Franchise/automotive dealership matters
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Shareholder/partner disputes
- Restrictive covenants
- Tortious interference and other business torts
- Preliminary and permanent injunctions, temporary restraining orders and other kinds of equitable relief
- Consumer Fraud Act