Clients seeking legal representation on commercial, governmental, industrial, and residential real estate matters turn to us because we’re accessible, responsive, and offer an exceptional value. Our flexibility and extensive network of resources, combined with our outstanding problem-solving abilities, enable us to secure the best possible legal outcomes for our clients.
Commercial Real Estate Matters
Whether you’re a seller, developer, investor, purchaser, owner, lessee, landlord, or government entity, our commercial real estate attorneys will work with you to minimize your risks and liabilities by identifying and resolving all potential issues prior to closing. Our extensive due-diligence process ensures your property is fully vetted before you make an offer, while our far-reaching experience enables us to assist you in strategically timing each step in the process and negotiate the best possible financial outcome on your behalf.
Our commercial real estate attorneys also have the knowledge and skill needed to advise clients on a wide range of issues associated with owning and developing commercial real estate. From zoning issues, landlord-tenant disputes, and contractual disagreements to regulatory matters and environmental requirements, we work meticulously to consider and address every legal implication related to your situation.
We represent clients in a wide range of real property transactions, including the following commercial real estate practice areas:
- Representation of commercial, industrial, and governmental landlords and tenants
- Drafting and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements and commercial leases
- Representation of property owners and buyers in the negotiation of purchase, architectural, and construction contracts
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in connection with financing secured by real property
- Representation of owners and developers in connection with regulatory issues before various state regulatory bodies
- Representation of owners and developers in connection with utilities regarding utility pole placement and relocation, the delivery of utility service, and related issues
- Assistance with debt structuring and restructuring as they relate to real estate
- Management of the entire borrowing process on behalf of investors and developers
- Representation of clients seeking zoning-application or site-plan approvals
- Representation of owners and builders in construction projects